14+ Years of experience, Avoided Over 90% prescribed surgeries,40,000+ Patients, Over 5 Lakhs Sessions, Best Healthcare Brand Award from Economic Times.
LEAD PHYSIO(LP) has been awarded as the “BEST HEALTHCARE BRANDS 2016” by the most reputed and prestigious media “ECONOMIC TIMES” of “TIMES GROUP”.The Award was presented at the hands of Shri J.P.Naddaji, Honourable Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
The Clinic is founded by Dr. Priyanka and Mr.Kirronn Bhandagey in 2009. All Centres of LEAD PHYSIO(LP) have state of the art Specialized physiotherapy facilities treating all conditions of physiotherapy under one roof.
Currently located at Akurdi,Baner,Hinjewadi, 2 branches at Wakad in Pune and Mira Road at Mumbai and Vidya Nagar at Ujjain. PLPC have always been a fore runner in the latest trends of treatment in India dealing with Orthopedic, Post Surgical, Neurological, Pediatric, Gynecological, , Cardio-pulmonary, Sports Physiotherapy, Life style conditions and Obesity.
All the equipment are of high quality and have advanced technology. The latest and well researched treatment technique has awarded both our clinics with 35000+ satisfied patients.
We cater to patients coming from various parts of India and have been applauded by many appreciations from the patients.
We ensure for our patients:
- The highest standards of clinical care.
- Safe environment.
- Medication safety.
- Respect for right and privacy.
- Access to a dedicated well-trained staff.
OUR QUALITY OBJECTIVES :
The important quality objectives of the LEAD PHYSIO(LP) are:
- To regularly upgrade the quality of services provided by the Clinic.
- To provide satisfactory customer service through continuous improvements of service Quality.
- Achieve, sustain and improve its reputation for excellence in Physiotherapy treatment by using modern and effective methods.
- Continuously explore the developments in Physiotherapy diagnosis and treatment and adopt the latest methods accordingly.
- Ensure the availability of adequate resources to sustain and maintain the quality assurance programme of the Clinic and continually improve its effectiveness.
- To educate patient about their ailment, identify ways to treat and be their mentor on their healing process.